Lakeville, MN

These homeowners were in the process of remodeling their home themselves when they faced a tragic fire. The electric burner on the stove was accidentally turned on while the family was working on the home and was unknowingly left on after they left. Many areas of the home were in various states of remodeling when the fire occurred. The homowners decided at that point in time that they were done with DIYing, and hired Restorations by Highmark to restore the home and finish the remodel job they started.

Project Type:
Fire Damage


Project Process:

  • Mitigation
  • Demolition
  • Design
  • Restoration
  • Remodel
  • After